We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

As first time visitors to Bhutan we were faced with the quandary of choosing a travel guide from thousands listed on TCB site. After much deliberations we elected Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT) and fortuitously it was a wise choice. We enjoyed a wonderful week-long vacation in Bhutan partly because of the hospitality extended by HBT. Well in advance HBT organised all our travel requirements to a tee. They were flexible enough to accommodate our requests and designed an itinerary that well suited our pace and interests. Without a hitch we landed in Bhutan and thereafter were taken care of with utmost commitment to our comfort and well-being throughout our stay. The guide provided to us took care of all our needs and idiosyncrasies; he epitomised polite and sincere service at its best. After our experience with HBT we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone wishing to have a good time in heavenly Bhutan.

Amsterdam, Holland
Destination Expert
for Bhutan
Level Contributor
3,814 posts
145 reviews
1. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

Hello,

Good to see you liked your trip to Bhutan and your agent. For future visitors, could you tell a bit more what you did,and liked. And for people who don't have to pay the fixed price, please tell a bit about the prices.

Thank you.

Thimphu, Bhutan
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

Thank you so much Sir for taking your time to review about your trip to Bhutan. It will certainly help everybody at the forum. We love to see many posts in TA in coming days :) :) :) This was excellent: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293844-i10038-k90…

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
3. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

I am not much of a forum commenter, but Heavenly Bhutan most definitely deserves accolades, so I want to add my own recommendation to the above review. I went to Bhutan as a solo traveler this fall (Fall 2015), and after a good bit of searching for a tour operator, I also chose Heavenly Bhutan Travels (on the strong recommendation from an acquaintance). And everything was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I had a flexible, personalized itinerary with a great mix of experiences - rafting, monasteries, festivals, textile/crafts, hiking, great food/hotels. And I had a SUPER knowledgable and friendly guide (Dechen) and driver team. It was above any and all expectations, and I wouldnt have a changed a single thing. I probably took a thousand photos :).

4. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, September 09, 2016
5. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, September 07, 2016
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Bhutan, Darjeeling, Sikkim, Lava, Loleygaon, Rishop
Level Contributor
6,755 posts
172 reviews
6. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

^^ This is kind of hijacking the thread and also advertising which is not supported here in TA.

7. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

Removed on: 7:05 am, September 07, 2016
Edited: 7:05 am, September 07, 2016
8. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travels (HBT)

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 09, 2017