We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heanvenly Bhutan Travels Review - HIGHLY recommended!!

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Heanvenly Bhutan Travels Review - HIGHLY recommended!!

My wife and I came back from a 2-week trip in Bhutan that was guided by the wonderful tour guides of Heavenly Bhutan Travels. We had mapped out the trip to cover Paro, Thimpu, Punaka and Bumthang over the course of our trip and Raju (the owner) was incredibly helpful and accommodating in helping us plan this trip. I was especially impressed by the thoughtfulness that he put into the itinerary to accommodate my wife, who was 4-5 months pregnant at the time and really put us at ease before we embarked on this exotic vacation.

Once we are on the ground, we were further impressed by the two friendly tour guides that accompanied us throughout the trip. More specifically, We really enjoyed the encyclopedic knowledge of Sajin and the enthusiasm (and amazing driving) of Rinchen, who made sure that my wife was comfortable throughout each stage of our journey (and Heavenly was able to spontaneously help us make changes to the itinerary to suit our changing needs in real-time) and that we maximized our immersion in the beautiful environment of Bhutan as much as possible. We also enjoyed the dinner in the city where we met Raju in person.

Having spent a fair bit of time shopping for the right agency / travel group, I also found that the price, people and the overall package offered by Heavenly Bhutan Travels was simply unparalleled and made our trip to Bhutan an unforgettable experience and we wanted to sincerely thank Raju and team for their hard work.

Mentioned in this post
Heavenly Bhutan Travels
Heavenly Bhutan Travels
115 Reviews
Thimphu, Bhutan
Paro
Paro
Paro District, Bhutan
Bumthang
Bumthang
Bumthang District, Bhutan
Thimphu, Bhutan
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heanvenly Bhutan Travels Review - HIGHLY recommended!!

Dear Sir, thank you so much for the post. We are very happy to see your wonderful feedback. Thank you once again and we hope to welcome both of you back to Bhutan in future too :)

Mentioned in this post
Krishnanagar, India
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heanvenly Bhutan Travels Review - HIGHLY recommended!!

Sir, we are interested for Bhutan tour at puja vaccation 2015. please guided us...gbiswasmail@gmail.com

Thanking you

Goutam Biswas

Mentioned in this post
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Heanvenly Bhutan Travels Review - HIGHLY recommended!!

Hi, A friend an i are travelling from 2nd to 12th april. Need help with the itinerary/travel/bookings.

It would be great if you could help us on the same.

Thanks

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Heanvenly Bhutan Travels Review - HIGHLY recommended!!

Oops, mail ID: prabhjottiwana@gmail.com

5. Re: Heanvenly Bhutan Travels Review - HIGHLY recommended!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 26, 2016