We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heavenly Bhutan Travel Operators

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Heavenly Bhutan Travel Operators

Has anyone had any experience with this operator? The few reviews they have weren't very helpful or substance.

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
58 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travel Operators

I am travelling to Bhutan with them next month, I will write my reviews about them after I get back from my trip..:)

Mentioned in this post
France
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travel Operators

Hello,

Welcome to TripAdvisor forum for Bhutan!

I personally have no experience with the agent you are talking about. If there are other members in the forum who experienced this outfitter then they will come along later. If you are selecting operators from mass then simply collect few names from genuine recommendations and then send them emails. Compare the prices [can vary] and services they are offering and make the final decision.

Good Luck!

Mentioned in this post
Bangalore...
Level Contributor
58 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travel Operators

Hi Dc_Ipd, I am just back from 10 days Bhutan trip organised by "Heavenly Bhutan". I have written my experience with them in tripadvisor Please check this link :

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g293844-i10038-k746…

Mentioned in this post
Cape Town, Western...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travel Operators

I too have just come back from a trip with Heavenly Bhutan and really highly recommend them. Not only was the entire tour excellent but they were flexible, kind and courteous which goes a great long way in a foreign country. What's more at no point did I feel like a foreigner, I honestly felt safe and at ease and the last day where I got to meet everyone's family was really special. I cannot thank our driver Ram, the manager Raju and our excellent guide, Sajan enough. My praise may seem copious but honestly they deserved it - the love & respect they have for their country and nature is clear and gives you a wonderful insight into the Bhutanese way of life. I am tremendously grateful!

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travel Operators

Please do yourself a favor, we just came from a tour operated by Himalaya Holiday Service <himalayasguide@gmail.com>, the agent name is Rajan. if you want to have miserable time, get sick, ripped off then contact Rajan, he is very responsive and helpful over the phone and email until you start the tour, we stayed one night only and decided to go back home after the first night because we felt if we stayed longer we may die. Hi is very greedy, only cares about getting money from clients without providing 10% of the services they are promised, he will insist that you pay in advance so if you run away you will NOT get your money back, he ripped us off with $7000 USD

6. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travel Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, September 18, 2014
7. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Travel Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 20, 2015