We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

Bangkok, Thailand
4 posts
Save Topic

I heard a lot but don't really know if it is good to travel with?

Any Suggestions ?

Thank You Very Much

Bangkok, Thailand
4 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

Hi, thanks for the help, I am back from Bhutan few weeks ago, I would like to recommend Bhutan Personal Tour and particularly TP. He made a wonderful holiday for me. I am planning a short trek with him in early next year. He is such a nice man and professional guide

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

so Bhutan is not a backpackers destination? 250$ per day?????

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

Hi, Alec.

I will said yes to your question. You have to book a tour with a licenced agent with at least U$250 per day.

Please start your own post if you have more questions.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

Thinking of booking with TP to see Bhutan. Being a fellow Aussie, I was pleased to read that you seemed happy with him. I have written to TP showing interest in 8 - 10 days. A couple of quick questions.

1. Does he create an itinerary for you.? He sent a sample 10 day one, but I'm presuming you can make one to fit you.

2. If we book with him will it definitely be him (TP) that we get do you think? Does he drive / walk with you?

3. We can go between Aug - Oct. What time would you suggest. Thinking of too many tourists and weather

Appreciate your thoughts

Edited: 6:19 pm, September 14, 2013
Perth, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

Indeed I do. Myself any fiancé went on a tour with TP late last year and it was exquisite. TP is with you all the time as well as his driver who is also a pure gentlemen. October is the best time to go as there are numerous festivals to visit. Regardless of the time of year Bhutan is an amazingly special place and is made all the more enjoyable by a guide such as TP. We will be going again in the coming years with TP. I hope you enjoy your time there.

Best Travels

Michael

Budapest, Hungary
1 post
Save Reply
26. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

Bhutan Personal Tours is best tour organiser in Bhutan, they go into most minor details and takes you beyound what you have been looking for, Tsering Penjor or Mr. TP is most amazing tour guide we have ever known, He lead our tour group recently for 7 nights. we would recommend Bhutan Personal Tours for your holiday in Bhutan.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

Bhutan the place where a traveler is counted as a god ,of course you will have to pay bit more than what you expect to be,but after all you can not compare the services with the money what you have paid.

So,I suggest you to please pick the nice company to make your trip wonderful.

Los Altos Hills, CA
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

I would like to speak with TJ about a tour for a group of four in Feb. How can I contact him?

Edited: 9:50 pm, September 24, 2013
Thimphu, Bhutan
6 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

Best way to verify Bhutanese tour company is to check if they are listed on Tourism council of Bhutan's Website (Government Portal) :: www.tourism.gov.bt/directory/tour-operator

Another way would be to call Toursim Council of Bhutan and verify that they are a functioning tour company:

Telephone Numbers of Tourism Council : +975-2-323251 / +975-2-323252

Have a great trip to Bhutan!

São Paulo, São...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Does anyone have knowledge of Bhutan Personal Tours?

I also do know Bhutan Personal Tours!

My friend and I spent 10 days in Bhutan in August with them. We had a wonderful experience, and highly recommend the company. Tsering, the owner and guide was incredible the entire time and customized our tour on a daily basis. We were actually quite demanding and changed plans many times along the way. Tsering was always very accommodating and kept not only a high level of service, but also his unbreakable good mood.

Having a good, trustworthy and knowledgeable guide is very important when going to Bhutan, that's why I will recommend BPT to my friends, and will travel with them again if I decide to return.

Enjoy Bhutan, it's a very special place :)

Edited: 11:30 pm, September 29, 2013