We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent Trip Organised by Heavenly Bhutan Travels

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Excellent Trip Organised by Heavenly Bhutan Travels

The arrangements made by Heavenly Bhutan totally surpassed our expectations. Everything was so well planned, down to the last detail. Dhana and Ram looked after us so well. Once when we casually mentioned to Dhana that the food served in the hotel wasn’t very good he made sure that for the next meal we got the best delicacies Bhutan could offer :) :). At every place we stopped for a meal Dhana would pre-order the food so that we didn’t have to wait at the restaurant. He also patiently explained the history of each monument or dzong that we visited. Menuka and Rohan were also sweet enough to come meet us over lunch and they didn’t even let us pay! All the hotels were excellent and we had a dedicated car and driver with us right through the journey. Ram was the cutest travel companion and a truly safe driver. We have never felt this content after a vacation. All in all we highly recommend Heavenly Bhutan to anyone who wishes to visit this lovely country.

Amsterdam, Holland
Destination Expert
for Bhutan
Level Contributor
3,561 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellent Trip Organised by Heavenly Bhutan Travels

Hello Pri,

Good to hear you enjoyed your visit, and the services of your agent. But please give the forum some more information about your trip. Otherwise your post sounds more like advertising,and it will be removed.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellent Trip Organised by Heavenly Bhutan Travels

DREAM VACATION MADE PERFECT BY HEAVENLY BHUTAN TRAVELS (HBT)

I had been dreaming of a vacation with my wife to Bhutan, The Kingdom of Happiness for several years and in April 2017 it was becoming a reality. I was so excited and happy. Before embarking into any holiday I do a lot of planning to get the best out of the vacation. So six months prior to making reservation for our vacation to Bhutan as always I was gathering information from the internet. One of the first website I visited was http://www.tourism.gov.bt the official government website of Bhutan tourism. As I was gathering information from this website I came across an advisory notice,

http://www.tourism.gov.bt/plan/tour-operators which was emphasizing how important it was to choice a travel agent registered with the government and the list of registered travels agencies was also given within this website www.tourism.gov.bt/directory/tour-operator So upon opening the list of listed registered travel agencies I now faced a very difficult and confusing task as to which travel agency to choose from the listed 100s of travels agents. So randomly clicking on the directory the name Heavenly Bhutan Travels tourism.gov.bt/directory/tour-operator/heave… caught my attention and following my gut feeling I decided to approach them and sent the first inquiry mail. To my surprise I received a response from them the very same day. Ms. Menuka who communicated with me on behalf of HBT was very prompt and professional with her responses and never did I get any feeling that she was irritated with the so many queries I had about hotels, travels, vehicles, money transfers, food etc. After exchanging mails for several weeks my itinerary was finalized and I awaited excitedly for April 2017 to come as the vacation was booked 5 months in advance. We had planned to enter Bhutan by land and Phuentsholing was our entry point. As we reached our hotel in Phuentsholing we were warmly greeted by our guide Mr. Ram who was already waiting for us at the hotel and had already selected a room for us. After checking into the hotel room we went to the immigration office to get our permits made and thus began our vacation to Bhutan with Heavenly Bhutan Travels. On the second day of our vacation upon reaching Thimpu, we were invited for a dinner with Mr. Raju the founder and Managing Director of HBT. This dinner with Mr. Raju his wife and children turned out to be more like a family get together it felt as if we had known them from before, this is how comfortable they made us feel. After that dinner I was convinced that I had made the right choice to choose Heavenly Bhutan Travels to manage our vacation. I saw so much conviction and motivation with Mr. Raju to give the best to all his customers.

During the 10 days that our guide Mr. Ram was with us, he always made sure we were comfortable and got the best rooms with good views in the hotels that we were booked with. He also had a very good knowledge of the historic places we visited. He always seemed happy and positive and he would at times crack certain jokes to make laugh. It was a real pleasure having him as our guide.

To bring things to an end. Me and my wife would like to thank Heavenly Bhutan Travels for making our 2017 vacation an excellent one it was much more than we expected. We will definitely be coming back in a few years’ times to visit Bumthang other places we missed this time and it will no doubt be with Heaven Bhutan Travels.

Amsterdam, Holland
Destination Expert
for Bhutan
Level Contributor
3,561 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellent Trip Organised by Heavenly Bhutan Travels

To Ramokz,

Good to hear you liked your trip and your agent. Now it is possible to write a review on TA, so please copy your words there.That way, your review will stay as a reference for others. A post here will disappear in the sea of other posts. Unless you can write a trip reports, which I can add to the list here at the right upper part of this page, and then it will stay again, for future visitors.

Thank you.

4. Re: Excellent Trip Organised by Heavenly Bhutan Travels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 02, 2018