We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heavenly Bhutan Tour Company - Highly Recommend!

Pleasanton...
Level Contributor
166 posts
612 reviews
Heavenly Bhutan Tour Company - Highly Recommend!

This is long overdue. I tried to get TripAdvisor to list them, so that I could review it in the right place, but failed.

I started with ~ 3 companies who had great reviews on TA. They all charge the same for the basic packages, as these prices are government controlled. However, if you want to upgrade hotels, each has a different price, even for the same hotel. Heavenly Bhutan Tour company (HBT http://heavenlybhutan.com/) had the lowest prices for the upgrades.

We worked with Menuka, who was very very responsive and a pleasure to meet in person. We stayed in Bhutan for 5 nights and 6 days staying at Le Meridien, Thimpu (2 nights), Drubchu Resort, Punakha (1) and Hotel Zhiwaling, Paro (2). They did get us upgraded to a very nice full suite at Zhiwaling.

Our driver was Om, and the guide was Sajan. They stayed with us throughout the trip, including the hike to the Tiger Monastery, which was a challenge for me - but worth it!

As you are paying enough, I recommend that you select the restaurant of your choice versus the guide recommended ones.

Overall, highly recommend!

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Bhutan, Darjeeling, Sikkim, Lava, Loleygaon, Rishop
Level Contributor
6,755 posts
164 reviews
1. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Tour Company - Highly Recommend!

Thank you for sharing your experiences :)

I have stucked your report under TR :)

Pleasanton...
Level Contributor
166 posts
612 reviews
2. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Tour Company - Highly Recommend!

Thanks. I should have added more information! Oh well!

:)

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Bhutan, Darjeeling, Sikkim, Lava, Loleygaon, Rishop
Level Contributor
6,755 posts
164 reviews
3. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Tour Company - Highly Recommend!

You can surely add more information here in this thread whenever you wish :)

4. Re: Heavenly Bhutan Tour Company - Highly Recommend!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 30, 2017