We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget driver kampala to bwindi

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
budget driver kampala to bwindi

Greetings-

I was hoping one of you might have a name and contact info you can pass on for a good / budget driver from Kampala to Bwindi (Buhoma area) for 2 adults, so small car is fine. I believe I'm looking at 4 days total.

1 day for drive Kampala to Bwindi

1 day for Gorilla hike

1 day for Culture Batwa hike / village

1 day for drive Bwindi to Kampala

Please also, if you have any ideas, let me know what I can expect to pay. Thank you all for your time and valuable information :)

Hollywood, Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: budget driver kampala to bwindi

I know of a great safe driver and will also make sure you are safe as well.

I worked with him for ten days during a missions trip. He picked us up from the airport and drove us to our village 6 hours away. He also drove to other villages and to national parks. His prices are extremely reasonable, he is a safe. If you're looking for a driver, look know more

Contact or email him

Shaq Macle.

friendsofafricatours@gmail.com

+256 772 545 283

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: budget driver kampala to bwindi

Hi all

I just returned from a visit to Uganda where I did a combination of things. Charity work, safari and Bwindi for the Gorillas. I used an awesome guy for all transport and he was brilliant.

Ugandan guy with great English, very amusing and charesmatic guy who has brilliant knowledge and contacts. A bonus that he is a rally driver in his spare time as some of the roads are pretty rough. Drives a really comfortable 4WD van and I felt 100% safe at all times. He used to work with the commercial travel companies so knowledge of tours and people to contact sure was a bonus.

Shaq (I called him Hollywood as he was so well known and respected wherever we went)

friends.of.africatours@gmail.com

+256 730 545 283

Happy travels

Great for transport in Entebbe, Uganda, Bwindi

Edited: 2:07 am, July 22, 2014
13. Re: budget driver kampala to bwindi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, July 24, 2015