We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

namirembe or adonai guesthouse

Brisbane
1 post
Save Topic
namirembe or adonai guesthouse

Hi

im looking for accommodation in a guesthouse in Kampala for 10 aussies for one night when we arrive in kampala before we head to kabale, and then for 2 nights prior to departure. have been looking at both of these guesthouses and am hoping someone on here can advise me. Is Adonai too far out of the city? is there easy access to transport or would Namirembe be better?

i would be grateful for any info, thanks

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: namirembe or adonai guesthouse

If you don't receive any responses (I am not familiar with either accommodation), try checking the TripAdvisor Traveler Reviews for these properties.

Namirembe has two reviews and Adonai House has five reviews.

Namirembe:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293841-d670…

Adonai House:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293841-d550…

Kamapala
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: namirembe or adonai guesthouse

hope its not too late for you to change your mind but why dont you try banda inns. website bandainns.com believe me compare to the two you will not be disappionted. wish you luck.

3. Re: namirembe or adonai guesthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:24 am, September 26, 2009