We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for an appartment ore house in Kampala

sweden
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for an appartment ore house in Kampala

Hi

I am from Scandinavia Name Thomas, and i am

looking for something to rent in Kampala on an long term basis 6 months to a year. A 1-3 bedroom appartment,house. Safe place. I arrive in august september 2005. Muyenga-Tankhill,ore other areas are intressting. Prise 500.000-800.000 SH

Tanx and hope for the best..

uganda
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for an appartment ore house in Kampala

hi there

i can help you get the right accomodation in the right neighbourhood that is if you have not been helped already just drop me a line kisakye@msyelf.com then we take it from there

cheers

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for an appartment ore house in Kampala

Hi Thomas,

Just wondering if you had any luck finding a place - I am looking for the same sort of thing, from November onwards, for a year or less...any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks,

Sarah

uganda
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for an appartment ore house in Kampala

Sarah reach me if you have not gotten help yet kisakye@myself.com

Alex

Stockholm
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for an appartment ore house in Kampala

Hej Tomas!

Planning to come to Kampala in the beginning of Novemer and want to rent a house or appartment.Will stay for 6 months.Thankful if you could give any advise.

������sa.

vancouver, BC...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for an appartment ore house in Kampala

HEY, i was actualy in Kampala this summer for almost a month. Its an amazing place. I stayed at Fairway Hotel. It's an amazing little hotel in downtown. It's in a really safe area across from a huge golf cource. They have flats there for long term stayers and they have an almost full complimentary breakfast. Its pretty cheap and if you ask to talk to a manger they'l probably cut you a deal. Ask for a cheap room or one with enough beds for you and your friends so you guys can split the costs. and atleast you save on breakfast. They have a nice pool and cafe aswell. And they are surrounded by beautiful greenery. Chek it out, i'm sure you'l like it...I did alot