We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gorilla Tours - Uganda

Cleveland, Ohio...
1 post
Save Topic
Gorilla Tours - Uganda

Hi -

I am thinking about booking the 10 day Uganda tour with Gorilla tours. There are several posts/reviews on their website, but I am wondering if anyone else has had a good experience with this complany and trip.

Thanks!!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gorilla Tours - Uganda

Hi, we're booked with them for August and they've been very good at replying to emails though obviously haven't experienced the safari yet. Found a few positive comments on message boards when I was looking e.g.:

www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293840-i9254-k5…

You're welcome to join us (my husband and I) on the 14 day tour on 2nd August if that fits in with your plans. It would make it $2,065 per person. We booked in the hope that more people would join and make it cheaper and are now worrying that they won't!

Kampala
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gorilla Tours - Uganda

It is a reputable company. have a great trip.

3. Re: Gorilla Tours - Uganda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 18, 2014