We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Africa Adventure Safaris

Belmont...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Africa Adventure Safaris

I am currently working in Uganda as an expatriate. I would like to have a gorilla trip with Africa Adventure Safaris based in kampala.

Has any one ever traveled with Africa Adventure Safaris?

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

My guide checked out of lodge in queen Elizabeth national park and when i asked him why ? The answer was our company is very new..

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,257 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

What does that mean? The first sentence.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

YES!!! I just traveled with them in June. We did a nine day tour- chimps and gorillas included. They are FANTASTIC! Wilbur (the owner) and his staff are amazing. I corresponded via email with Wilbur for months prior to our trip. He answered all my questions personally and put me at ease. We are already planning another trip back as soon as possible, and wouldn't dream of using another tour company. The prices are great and the guides are extrememly knowledgable, friendly, and fun. They have several email addresses, which confused me at first, but they are all the same company. You can also reach them at info@tour-uganda.com. I also had a colleague who used them and had an incredible trip. You will not be disappointed.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

Try your luck but for me i cant recommend them.

La Canada...
12 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

Oh my God, I think Africa4life’s comments are misplaced!! Or, he has his own intentions but not aware of Africa Adventure Safaris. Whose guides did he/she mean in the one of the comments? Even a 10 year old can see that he/she doesn’t know what he’s talking about!!!

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,257 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

and looking at the grammar, I am very dubious about whether he is in London.

What the heck is going on at the moment?!

Belmont...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

I would like to thank you greatly for your advice. My 4 days Uganda safari with Africa Adventure Safaris (www.tour-uganda.com) turned out fantastic and memorable. Wilbur, the CEO, is terrific. He is a credible and flexible tour operator. I just approached him in his office and he managed to tailor-make an affordable and exciting trip for me.

Soon, when i get back to Belmont i and my wife hope to organize a longer trip to Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania with Africa Adventure Safaris.

Please keep it up!!!

James

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

YES!!!! SO glad you used them. I had the BEST experience with Wilbur and his company. We're also planning another trip covering more ground. We also thought it would be nice to include Kenya and Rwanda. Whenever you go, please post some comments. I would love to hear what was most enjoyable.

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,257 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

Was it really necessary to post on 3 separate threads about this company, and more to the point start a new one?

Berlin
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Africa Adventure Safaris

I cannot recommend this company enough. We arranged several weeks of travel with them and it could not have been more perfect. The team from Africa Adventure Safaris is exceptionally friendly, 100% reliable, and extremely helpful. They guided us in making decisions on what to see and what the best schedule would be and the execution of it all was impeccable. The guide has become a good friend of ours and he was always timely, cheerful and an immense help. If you want a perfect trip, book with them. You will not regret it and will have wonderful memories for life.