We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent Tour Company, Great Service. We Recommed it

Kampala, Uganda
2 posts
Save Topic
Excellent Tour Company, Great Service. We Recommed it

I had never been in Uganda before, so I sent an email to a friend who introduced me to Michael, an East Africa based maternal health writer, activist and founding director of Mushra Travel Agency. That’s how I started working with Mushra to organize a trip for my family. We sent our expectations, they planned and we approved the schedule. They were very quick responding to our questions so we got out trip planned in three days.

I have to admit that we were a little worried before coming to Africa because of robberies and malaria we read about before our trip. Africa is a beautiful continent, everyone smiles and the weather is great. We all have got wonderful memories as well as a lot of pictures. We traveled to Kibale National Park to see the chimps, Murchison Falls National Park and the Rhino Park. The trip planning was flawless, supported by our guides kindness and competence. We had the Kampala city tour planned but we decided not to do it. We all felt we already had what we paid for.

We are driving to the airport for our flight and each of us has received an envelope with a cash refund for the Kampala Tour we decided not to do. We hadn’t asked for the refund since it was our decision not to go for the tour. And, we all felt that what we got throughout the trip was more than what had paid for. We are very impressed by the honesty and transparency of the Mushra team . I believe an ordinary tour operator would keep the money since it was our decision, not theirs to cancel the Kampala city tour. We recommend Mushra for so many reasons; the vehicle, choice of lodges, food and the wonderful trip we had, but their transparency is top of the list. We think every traveler deserves a transparent tour company like Mushra.

We give you Mushra 5 stars and more! We hope other travelers find the Mushra team as helpful as we did. Contact Mushra Travel Agency to book your tour. Email: info@mushratravelagency.com Website: www.mushratravelagency.com

Ciao!

Erica

Edited: 12:57 am, September 19, 2017
6 replies to this topic
Kampala, Uganda
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellent Tour Company, Great Service. We Recommed it

Sorry for the typo. WE RECOMMEND IT ( Not recommed)

We are rushing the airport, I missed "N"

Erica

Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellent Tour Company, Great Service. We Recommed it

Hi Erica,

Thank you for taking time to leave a Review.

Glad to know you enjoyed your Uganda Safari and our services. It was a pleasure showing your family around.

Best wishes,

Mushra Travel Agency Team

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellent Tour Company, Great Service. We Recommed it

Thanks for your review.

Chicago
Level Contributor
263 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excellent Tour Company, Great Service. We Recommed it

More one post for this tour company. And from Uganda?

Kampala
Level Contributor
2,204 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excellent Tour Company, Great Service. We Recommed it

Mushratravelagent read TA rules. Your posts will be deleted and may be your account removed

Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Excellent Tour Company, Great Service. We Recommed it

This is becoming a spamy marketing strategy. Against TA rules. TA please save us.

Reply to: Excellent Tour Company, Great Service. We Recommed it
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted