We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent service. A forever Uganda memory

Entebbe, Uganda
3 posts
Save Topic
Excellent service. A forever Uganda memory

Who wouldn't love to travel in one of the world's most amazing wildlife reserves with a competent, knowledgeable guide? We have just completed our Gorilla trekking and Queen Elizabeth National Park safari. Our driver from Mushra Travel Agency charmed, delighted and enlightened us. He knows the animals and the birds and can spot them even when hidden in the branches of a tree. His favorite animal is the climbing lion and he spotted them, so we were able to get terrific pictures. He is good with the camera, he has a good eye and a steady hand. His pictures were better than mine. I was probably too excited to hold the camera still.

We stayed at the Mweya Safari lodge which is a top of the range accommodation facility in Queen Elizabeth National Park. (It's my first here, have seen lots of reviews of Mweya). You should check it out. We got great value for our money. If you are going to Uganda this summer, I think you should request Michael and his Mushra Travel Agency team to be your guides. They are honest. I think writing this might help other travelers. Are contact links acceptable here? Contact them: info@mushratravelagency.com, www.mushratravelagency.com. We are flying back home tonight, we hold Uganda memories in our hearts.

Kasese, Uganda
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellent service. A forever Uganda memory

thanks for good recommendation that's awesome

Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellent service. A forever Uganda memory

Hi Audrey,

Thank you for taking time to review our Services and Tour Guides. Our Team loved showing you around.

We have been working on all our clients Tour Videos, and yours is ready. I will send you a link tonight. I am sure your family will love watching it.

Arnold

3. Re: Excellent service. A forever Uganda memory

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 11, 2018