We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Operator Review

3 posts
Save Topic
Tour Operator Review

Hi there,

I am wondering if there is anyone else here who has traveled with Mushra Travel Agency (www.mushratravelagency.com). Just completed another Uganda tour with them and would love to recommend them to a family going to Uganda this Christmas. We loved them, they are a great team and have good-condition safari cars. Has anyone else here traveled with them? Please let us know.

Craig

Mentioned in this post
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
6 replies to this topic
Kasese, Uganda
Level Contributor
133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Operator Review

There are so many tour companies in Uganda , Its great you got good tour services with them .

Thanks for good recommendation

Mentioned in this post
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
Delavan, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Operator Review

Hello, we also just finished a short trip in Uganda with Mushra Travel Agency and were very please with their service. Their were extremely timely and detailed in their communication both prior to and during our trip to Uganda. We were staying in a rural village and needed to be picked up in a specific location and they made it happen easily and provided a great service to the airport, even taking us and our bags all the way to the departure drop off area of the airport. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, friendly, and communicative travel agency.

Mentioned in this post
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
Zürich, Zurich...
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour Operator Review

I have honestly never heard of this company. A good way to find out whether or not a company is currently in business is usually by looking for their details at the Association of Uganda Tour Operators members list at http://auto.or.ug/members. This company cannot be found there.

Mentioned in this post
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
Kampala
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour Operator Review

It seem to be new in business but if you have travelled with them already and you recommend them to other travellers, why look for feedback from travelers that have used their services?.

I wish them well

Melbourne
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour Operator Review

We were extremely happy with the service Mushra travel provided.

We booked a 3 day / 2 night gorilla trek from Entebbe to Bwindi return that included the organisation of all permits, accomodation and transport. It was well priced for what it included and Michael was extremely accommodating while we tried to work out what we wanted to do / where we wanted to stay. We contacted him very last minute and he made all the arrangements for us, sometimes replying at 1am to make sure we had everything we needed. We transferred the payment directly to his bank with no issues.

Once in Uganda, he offered to come collect us at the airport. We’d made our own arrangements, so he tracked us down at the hotel to confirm plans and then met us the next morning at our hotel to introduce us to our driver. The car we traveled in was perfect - safe and spacious - and our driver was amazing. Within a few hours he’s someone we would now call a friend, very professional, kind and considerate but extremely well educated and knowledgeable. We enjoyed our time with him and the trip overall was one of the highlights of our holiday. Michael came to meet us to see us off which was a lovely touch.

Everything went exactly to plan and as per the itinerary communicated. Would highly recommend.

Mentioned in this post
Entebbe
Entebbe
Central Region, Uganda
Bwindi Lodge
Bwindi Lodge
163 Reviews
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Tour Operator Review

This recommendation about Mushra travel agency is becoming a scam.I am in the tour industry in Uganda for some good years both through hotel management and tours but to be honest I have never heard of this company. I haven't met them in safari either. They seem to be a trip advisories company.

Dear guests please don't fall prey.

I beg to be corrected.

Mentioned in this post
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
Reply to: Tour Operator Review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted