We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best 4/5 star hotel in khartoum

UNITED KINGDOM
1 post
Save Topic
The best 4/5 star hotel in khartoum

Salaams,

Myself and my husband will be attending a wedding in Khartoum in April, and will want to stay in a very clean, modern 4 or 5 star hotel, with breakfast and dinner included! Can you suggest one with good rates?? (Not one with bugs, or one which is dirty) My husband is a Doctor, and so we like to go to very clean hotels! We would like to enjoy our stay in Khartoum while we are there, as this is our first visit there, and the hotel or any accomodation is very important for us to be comfortable and enjoy our stay there! What will the weather be like in April?

Alternatively, are there any safe apartments which you can recommend, for us to rent for a week with a maid to cook what CAN RENT FOR THE WEEK WITH A MAID TO COOK WHAT WE we want to eat? Must be English speaking, as we are from the UK!

I would be most grateful if you can email me with some information as soon as possible , so that I can make some arrangements from now!

Will the hotels serve Halall meals!

Thank you, and looking out for a reply as soon as possible!

Shirool

Ile-de-France...
Level Contributor
878 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The best 4/5 star hotel in khartoum

Sorry, I don't know why, I never saw your post !! Is it too late now ?

Any way, in Khortoum there are only 2 good hotel : the Hilton and the second one, I don't remember the name. But Hilton is the closest one to the city center, airport and places to visit in Khartoum.

For the rat, I can't answer, because the bild was directly paid by my company. I think it was about 200USD half board or full board, don't remember.

Trying to rent a flat is ot a good solution: lot of problem of availalbe water, electricity, quality of cleaning the vegetable, ...

I spent 5 monthes at Hilton, never had any problem

khartoum
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The best 4/5 star hotel in khartoum

hi i'm fras from cairo i'm in sudan right now in a hotel called taka and it's avery nice one and it will work with the things that you want and it have a free wirrles net in rooms you will like it . and this is it's site. check it www.takahotel.com

Ile-de-France...
Level Contributor
878 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The best 4/5 star hotel in khartoum

freewireless net !

Great. Is there ADSL now in Sudan ? Is it still Mobinet the main provider ?

4. Re: The best 4/5 star hotel in khartoum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 24, 2009