We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Khartom: Corinthia or Rotana?

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Khartom: Corinthia or Rotana?

I'm visiting Khartoum early april for 3 days for a business reasons. I was advised about 2 hotels, Corinthia & Rotana

Could some one tell me which is better along with tips and advice about Khartoum in general?

Thanks!

Sudan
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Khartom: Corinthia or Rotana?

Hello ,when you are coming for business i think Corinthia will be better for you because it is facing to the Blue Nile and also most of the business people go there because it is also close to the all the governments offices, and all the paper work can be easy not to spend long time driving to come to the center of down town , but in general Khartoum one of the safest places in the world , and also it is still virgin country for business .

Moez Mahir

2. Re: Hotels in Khartom: Corinthia or Rotana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 am, June 05, 2016
Edited: 3:30 am, June 05, 2016
3. Re: Hotels in Khartom: Corinthia or Rotana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, January 07, 2015