We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i want to know about western union of money transfer office...

Which Dakar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
i want to know about western union of money transfer office...

sir/madam,good morning.i am jadanbithu here.my name is Jagdishdan Bithu.i am from india.i want to know about a person,his contact numbers,email address and originality of this person.i want to know about Mr.Akalonu Calistus Suleman.is he an officer of desk at western union of money transfer office Dakar Senegal?? Is this contact numbers and email address (+221772560110,westernunions_senegals@yahoo.com) ?? Is this right that,there is a draft of $35000000usdollors is pending for me (Jagdishdan Bithu)at the office of western union of money transfer Dakar Senegal??because Mr.Suleman is continious calling and sending email by on writed phone nuber and email address,for online transfer €200UROS to him as fee for convert this draft in cash and send it to me.please reply soon on my email address,"jdanbithu@gmail.com"with all information about such person,contact number,email add and that draft.with regard-Jagdishdan Bithu(jdanbithu@gmail.com)India.

Mbour
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: i want to know about western union of money transfer office...

Hi,

This is just a scam;Don't trust these people promising you milions of Dollars.

Dakar, Senegal
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: i want to know about western union of money transfer office...

If it sounds too good to be true, it is A SCAM! Delete all the emails and block your phone if you've been talking to him. There is no such thing as free money my friend - especially millions of dollars!

In the future, you should delete all email that has anything to do with deposed dictators dying, lotteries from the UK, people needed to 'park' money in your account for a few years, etc. These are all internet scams and people all over the world sit in cybercafes all day long and target everyone, hoping they get a bite.

Don't be a victim! These come mostly from eastern europe and India but it's always Africans, specifically Nigerians and Ghanians that have the biggest reputation for internet scams, unfortunately.

3. Re: i want to know about western union of money transfer office...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 04, 2014