We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senegal visa in Praia, Cape Verde

Fortaleza, CE
2 posts
Save Topic
Senegal visa in Praia, Cape Verde

Good evening folks

I hope to travel to Cape Verde around mid April for a week or two. Afterwards I intend to fly to Dakar. I realise I need a visa to enter Senegal and was wondering whether it could be obtained easily from the Senegalese Embassy in Praia, Cape Verde? I am a UK passport holder.

For the record I am currently in Fortaleza, Brazil and I intend to fly to Praia, Cape Verde around mid April from Fortaleza airport. At the airport I was told I would not be able to get my Senegal visa in Cape Verde and only in Brazil but I don't think this is true.

Any answers would be much appreciated

Many thanks

Nick

Mentioned in this post
Fortaleza
Fortaleza
State of Ceara
Brazil
Brazil
South America
Dakar, Senegal
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Senegal visa in Praia, Cape Verde

Hi Nick,

Of curse you can get the Senegalese visa once you arrived in Cap Verde. I'm in Senegal but I had two clients last month who did the same travel and had no problem with the visa in Praia.

Have a safe trip!

2. Re: Senegal visa in Praia, Cape Verde

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 30, 2015