We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AA Safaris - An Absolute pleasure

Saline, Michigan
Level Contributor
20 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
AA Safaris - An Absolute pleasure

I posted this in a different reply, but I wanted to give AA Safaris' their own posting.

Here is what I wrote:

The trip was awesome! Our driver was waiting for us in the Kigali airport (very small) and basically adhered to our every wish. He got us plenty of water, drove us around and explained things in Kigali, and made sure we had an amazing tour of Rwanda and southern Uganda. The highlight was that Ahmed (our driver/guide) essentially new EVERYbody in the area and was always comical relief.

AA Safaris also put us in the super nice Wagtails Camp outside of the Bwindi (we tracked the Nshongi Family split off, I don't remember their name, but deep in Bwindi) for a very reasonable rate. They served us juice and tea with a hot towel upon our arrival each evening and had a full-service bar and 'restaurant.'

Overall we were happy with AA safaris attentiveness to our emails, though it's sometimes difficult to communicate clearly in English. We also had to bring a lot of US dollars to pay the balance of our fees, but it turned out to be no problem.

I would definitely recommend AA Safaris for their great staff, accommodation, and rates!

Mentioned in this post
Kigali
Kigali
Kigali Province, Rwanda
Rwanda
Rwanda
Africa
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
1. Re: AA Safaris - An Absolute pleasure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 12, 2011