We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maputo to Biera

bristol uk
Level Contributor
852 posts
Save Topic
Maputo to Biera

I have 3 weeks in Moz,arriving in Maputo at 1330 on a Saturday afternoon.Is it possible to get up to Beira by a bus in in one trip,i realize it could be a night bus,i would then spend the 3 weeks making my way back to Maputo stopping off along the way.How much would the bus cost as well.

Maputo, Mozambique
Destination Expert
for Mozambique
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maputo to Biera

TCO is the name of the company that does this route. If you are outside of Mozambique you may need to go through a travel operator to get your ticket as it is a small local company without a website and ways of sellign tickets outside of the country. You could alwasy just arrive in Maputo, rest for a day, and then buy your ticket to Beira. (the ticket would be under $100 but I don't know the rpice)

2. Re: Maputo to Biera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, June 19, 2013