We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone tell me about Inhacazul Lodge

Durban
3 posts
Save Topic
Can anyone tell me about Inhacazul Lodge

Hi, can anyone tell me what its like at Inhacazul Lodge...??

Melbourne
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone tell me about Inhacazul Lodge

HI Andy,

From your photos, it appears you made it to Inhacazul Exotica lodge. What is your opinion? It does seem a nice not too upmarket place..but the prices I get from the internet seem quite high (56$USD pp per night - for a family of 4 - that is $224 USD - ) Is there a way to get a better deal do you think? Did you get to see the marine research station? Did you take malaria prevention pills?

Many thanks, leila

Nosy Komba...
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone tell me about Inhacazul Lodge

We have stayed at the Pestano Inhaca Lodge hotel for a week in June two years ago, it was awesome. we were booked in on a DB&B rate, but had lunch each day at Lucas- the best seafood- Peri peri prawns to die for. Marios carioke bar for vanilla rum- what more could you ask for. Very relaxing and quiet island resort hotel.

3. Re: Can anyone tell me about Inhacazul Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 20, 2009