We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in January??

Bombay
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in January??

Am really keen to go to Mozambique for my honeymoon in mind jan. But i keep reading that the weather is rainy... does this mean its a bad idea?

any islands that might be a safer bet & ones i should avoid?

also- any luxury resorts to recommend?

thanks alot xx

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,190 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in January??

Hi, January is bang in the middle of the rainy season in east Africa. With the forecast El-Ninio effect, it could be a pretty wet season. Cant help with other questions, sorry.

Ivan

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in January??

Considering going to Mozambique in January and then read that it is the rainy season.

If you could travel any month to Mozanbique which month would you pick?

My travel dates are very flexible so I want to go when I can enjoy the country the most.

3. Re: Weather in January??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, May 23, 2010