We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guludo in northern Mozambique

Cape Town
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Guludo in northern Mozambique

Has anyone been to Guludo lately - ie: the last 6 months.

I would love any feedback you may have! I am a keen diver and am considering a last minute holiday there in May/June

Many thanks

herts
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guludo in northern Mozambique

did you go to Guludo? I would be interested in your feedback. We are considering it for this June for diving. Any advice, tips welcome

Cape Town
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Guludo in northern Mozambique

I never went in the end ...

Does anyone have any feedback on Guludo Lodge?

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guludo in northern Mozambique

Read our recent review - we were there a year and a half ago but just got around to finishing our review.

I would find some people who have been there more recently to see if things have gotten better.

england
Level Contributor
191 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Guludo in northern Mozambique

Have just been recommended this by Audley travel - went to Zanzibar with them last year - place was sublime so looking for something ' special ' but not price prohibative - the website looks stunning but........ not sure if the reviews are as good as I wd want

5. Re: Guludo in northern Mozambique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 22, 2009