We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le caudan waterfront shops

London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Le caudan waterfront shops

im going to mauritus and want some information about this shopping area; it looks nice on the web site; re designer clothes shops, are the designer clothes cheaper than the UK prices? I see they have a calvin klein shop and ralph lauren, many thanks.

11. Re: Le caudan waterfront shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:44 am, August 05, 2013
Quatres Bornes
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Le caudan waterfront shops

Like everywhere else, you should be careful about your purchase.

I have been a regular customer since long at the shops I mentioned and I can assure you that the items are genuine.

The company is a registered one generating hundreds of millions in turnover. If you are an avid buyer of these brands, you would know that everything from the products to the design of the shop and the window panel is based on guidelines from the head office of each label.

http://www.fashionstylemauritius.com/

London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Le caudan waterfront shops

Many thanks all!

Pretoria, South...
6 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Le caudan waterfront shops

Are the prices in the Le Caudan Waterfront Shops fixed, or can you bargain ?

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,141 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Le caudan waterfront shops

We found them to be fixed as with any international mall.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
39,119 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Le caudan waterfront shops

The souvenir shops have fixed prices but you, can actually try bargaining depending on what you are buying - we have managed to get reductions in the past but not by much.

I wouldn't try it in any other shops though - ie clothing shops nor in any of the Malls.

vadodara
Level Contributor
5 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Le caudan waterfront shops

clothes and every thing is cheaper than UK but not cheaper like Malaysia or USA.You can get everything there , but be ready to pay ...and quality of local clothes are not good but branded clothes are good

18. Re: Le caudan waterfront shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Port Louis