We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mauritius in Jan 2007

melbourne, australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Mauritius in Jan 2007

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Mauritius about 16 Jan 2007 with my husband and 12 yo son. I was wondering whether anyone can clarify on the following questions:

* whether mid Jan in Mauritius

* is it correct that the West coast is dryer then

* any recommendation on luxury hotels with a teen kids club and a nice soft sandy beach

any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mauritius in Jan 2007

Hi look on english.mauritius-tipps.de they have a link on there for the average weather each month. That time of year it will be hot but there are risks of cyclones, but they only last a couple of days. You could try contacting a friend of mine there her name is Isa and she lives in Mauritius and will be able to give you accurate info

contact@isa-mauritius.com

2. Re: Mauritius in Jan 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 17, 2009