We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in end of May (Mauritius)

Belo Horizonte, MG
5 posts
Save Topic
Weather in end of May (Mauritius)

We are planning to spend our honeymoon at Mauritius and it will be at the end of May (21/05 to 26/05).

Our only concerning is about the weather. Can you tell me more about it? How is the weather on May? Is it warm enough to swimming at the ocean?

Regards,

Fernando

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,195 posts
1,819 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in end of May (Mauritius)

Its still hot but without the rainfall of the preceding months as cyclone season will have passed. The sea will be warm enough to swim in and its still summer.

world-weather-travellers-guide.com/weather-i…

dudlin
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in end of May (Mauritius)

Hi,

May is a good time to go to Mauritius,as less rain,not so hot or cold.

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,325 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in end of May (Mauritius)

We went to Mauritius in May this year. Weather was perfect. Hot and dry during the day with the odd shower at night. Spent every day on the beach - snorkeling, sailing etc. My favourite time of year in Mauritius!

4. Re: Weather in end of May (Mauritius)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 19, 2013