We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

South Africa
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

We, 4 people, are planning to go to Mauritius in October. We will be needing 3 transfers.

1) Airport to Heritage Awali

2 Heritage Awali to Laguna Beach hotel

3) Laguna Beach Hotel to Airport

I'm sceptic to make use of the hotel shuttle as they want to charge me $160US for aiport transfer for 4 people. Will it be cheaper to arrange a private taxi for the transfers?

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,925 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

One way or return transfer - 160 USD?

South Africa
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

From what I understood 1 way, but maybe its return.

I'm not too sure on what the standard charges are for a oneway transfer.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,925 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

I will use taxismauritius.com in November. Their standard price for 4-6 people is 70 euro/one way.

South Africa
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

Do you perhaps know how much we should be paying for transfer between Heritage Awali and Laguna Beach Hotel?

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
40,552 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

Check out taxismauritius as Mikiduta says. We have used them a lot as have others on this forum and they are very reliable.

www.taxismauritius.com

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
19,108 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

Another vote for taxismauritius from me. We've used them a few times, safe drivers, nice vehicles, good price and reliable service.

7. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, October 30, 2012
Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,925 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

I booked with taxismauritius. 140 euro for 2 return transfers.

Thanks for suggestions.

9. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, February 24, 2013
10. Re: Cost of transfers in Mauritius?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 26, 2014