We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenwood Travel

Orpington
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kenwood Travel

Has anyone booked their holiday to Mauritius through Kenwood Travel?

Any issues? We are thinking to book Lux Le Morne hotel with them.

gaelle

uk
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kenwood Travel

We have used Kenwood Travel in the past , and found them very professional and trust worthy ,

essex
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Kenwood Travel

Dont book with Kenwood. Mauritius is perfect but Kenwood are not!!!!!!!

They charge different people, different prices for exactly the same holiday????A difference of over £1000.00 is not acceptable. They obviously think that people on holiday dont talk to each other.

Have a great time, but for your own peace of mind please book with someone else!!!

13. Re: Kenwood Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, February 20, 2013
14. Re: Kenwood Travel

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:25 pm, February 20, 2013
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Kenwood Travel

I tried to book a holiday to mauritius. the price quoted on their website was £4000 but when i contacted them i was told the price was now £5200! apparently this is because their website isn't 'live'. it begs the question why even put a price online when it has no resemblance to what your final price will be? do not be fooled!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,618 posts
1,875 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Kenwood Travel

glen d

We know this. In fact I posted it last Oct!

Here it is:

'Well it just happens that I did recently contact them for some quotes.

The website is not based on real time prices and therefore are not accurate. Maybe they should make this clear on the website that its just a guide.'

Bolton, Lancs
Level Contributor
153 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Kenwood Travel

Just booked with Kenwood for the first time to Mauritius, normally use FC. Going in late July for 2 Weeks. So far so good. The price quoted was the price when we rang up, the only difference was the change of return flight fom Dubai, but that was due to us rather than Kenwwod. Holiday paid in full and seats booked with emirates. Like I said so far so good.

Andy

18. Re: Kenwood Travel

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 28, 2014