We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mauritius - cox and kings tour package - comments /suggestio

UAE
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mauritius - cox and kings tour package - comments /suggestio

Day 01 : Arrive Mauritius

On arrival in Mauritius, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to soak in the tropical paradise ambience. Dinner and Overnight in Mauritius. (Dinner)

Day 02 : Mauritius

Enjoy North Island tour Highlights Include: Visit Port Louis, the capital, Marie Reine De Lax Paix, La Citadel, shopping at Caudan Waterfront, Jumbo Hypermarket or local market, China Town, Apravasi Ghat and museum. Dinner and Overnight in Mauritius. (Breakfast, Dinner)

Day 03 : Mauritius

Full day South Island tour. Highlights include: Visit to Floreal shop factories, dead volcano of Trou aux Cerfs, the sacred lake of Grand Bassin, the unique seven coloured earths of Chamarel and witness the breath-taking Black River Gorges. Dinner and Overnight in Mauritius. (Breakfast, Dinner)

Day 04 : Mauritius

Enjoy a full day excursion to Ile aux Cerfs. Highlight include: Travel to Trou D'eaxu Douce for a speed boat to Ile aux cerf island. Time free to explore the island on your own. Go swimming and enjoy the many water sports at your own expense. Dinner and Overnight in Mauritius. (Breakfast, Dinner)

Day 05 : Mauritius

The day is at leisure to explore the various facilities at your hotel. OR you can choose to enjoy one of the optional activities offered by us. Dinner and Overnight in Mauritius. (Breakfast, Dinner)

Day 06 : Mauritiu

The day is at leisure to explore the various facilities at your hotel. OR you can choose to enjoy one of the optional activities offered by us. Dinner and Overnight in Mauritius. (Breakfast, Dinner)

Day 07 : Depart Mauritius

Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. (Breakfast)

Any suggestions or anything more that can be done ? or not to be done ?

Thanks

Read more: …virtualtourist.com/…ixzz1d3HLdeAU

Pune, Maharashtra...
Level Contributor
16 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Mauritius - cox and kings tour package - comments /suggestio

Hey people,

I am also planning to visit Mauritius in May. I checked with multiple operators like Make My Trip, Ezeego 1, etc.

The cheapest package I have got so far is from an operator called Antilog Vacations which is based in Punjab & have a website too. The package I have got is around INR 105328 for a 5 nights & 6 Days package from 18th May to 23rd May ex-Mumbai in a 3 star resort with a few honeymoon specialties thrown in

Please provide your inputs, comments, advise please

Regards.

Pune, Maharashtra...
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Mauritius - cox and kings tour package - comments /suggestio

I also got cheapest quote from antilog. Btw, which hotel they are recommending?

Save Reply
13. Re: Mauritius - cox and kings tour package - comments /suggestio

Great package

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
4,946 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Mauritius - cox and kings tour package - comments /suggestio

This post is totally out of place in the Mauritius forum as you state that you are travelling to South Africa. It will in all probability be removed by the mods when they see it.

Bhopal, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Mauritius - cox and kings tour package - comments /suggestio

I have booked my flight but thinking on hotel and local sight seen.

Will it be okay for me to book hotel through Expedia and sight seen airport can be arrange there at negotiated price.?

How much I have to pay for Airport to Trou aux beach transfer and for 3 days sight seen on SIC basis.?

Please advice

16. Re: Mauritius - cox and kings tour package - comments /suggestio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 05, 2016