We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mali, W Africa calling willing travellers

London
10 posts
Save Topic
Mali, W Africa calling willing travellers

Hi

A friend and i are travellig to Mali in November - highlights - 10days.

The price comes off drastically with more people, so if you're interested, drop me a line at shsav@hotmail.com.

McDonough, Georgia
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mali, W Africa calling willing travellers

I have been wanting to go but I can't make it in November as I will be in Egypt all of October. I am curious though. Which tour or guide are you using? I was thinking of going in Feb or March.

London
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mali, W Africa calling willing travellers

We've liaised with a few and finally went with Toguna Adventure

Athens
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mali, W Africa calling willing travellers

Hello

My name is Kris (female) from Greece and went to Mali 15 October 2009 for 10 days with a group of friends. We found our guide ourselves by emails before we visited Mali. His name is Moussa Timbine, he is from Dogon tribe, very well educated, speaks fluently French and English and loves his country. He was the best guide ever and of course very proffesional. His email is cliffadventurer@yahoo.fr

Enjoy your trip to Mali. A fantastic experience

4. Re: Mali, W Africa calling willing travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Mali