We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mangochi accommodation

Manchester
6 posts
Save Topic
Mangochi accommodation

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any reasonably cheap places to stay near Nkopola lodge in Mangochi (if I don't have a tent with me)? I'm on a fairly tight budget.

Thanks.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,159 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mangochi accommodation

Hi, there is a permanent tented camp next to Nkopola Lodge, very reasonable priced, and you can use the hotel for meals etc. if you want.

Ivan

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,159 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mangochi accommodation

Hi, further to my post, the place is called Nkopola Leisure Centre, there is a bar etc. Other places, Palm Beach (has a web site) nearer to Mangochi, or Nanchengwa Lodge, nearer to Monkey Bay, also has web site. Both these cater for tight budgets. Nanchengwa was a backpackers place, but has gone a little more upmarket, but still very reasonable, has dorms up to beach chalets. There is a place called Martins Holiday Resort near to Mangochi, but I believe it may have been closed by the authorities for not meeting standards.

Ivan

3. Re: Mangochi accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 03, 2010