We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel companions from feb 18 - mar 3?

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Travel companions from feb 18 - mar 3?

Hey, I'm heading down the R7 to Antsirabe, amositra and fianarantsoa, taking the train to manakara and then back up to ranomafano for a few nights before heading back to tana. I'd welcome anyone who'd like to join up for the whole trip or even part of it. It's also a pretty flexible itinerary, if anyone wants to just combine forces for that time period, I'd be open to that too. I'll be checking back about two weeks from now, once I've got internet access again, but feel free to message me here, just be prepared for a delay!

1. Re: Travel companions from feb 18 - mar 3?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Antananarivo