We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Report: Asisten Tours

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
3 posts
37 reviews
Tour Report: Asisten Tours

I was really disappointed in the quality of the Madagascar forums while researching information for a trip in February, so I figured I would post a brief trip report after my travels in the hope that it would help someone after me. Feel free to message me if you want proof that I'm a real person :).

My friend and I were interested in visiting Madagascar for a few days in February. We recognize that it would have been great to have more time, but due to some work constraints, a few days was the best that we could do, and it was better than nothing. We contacted lots of tour companies with our proposed dates and asked them to offer suggestions. The replies from Asisten Tours were by far the best (and also the most expensive). They were really willing to work with us and design a tour that fit exactly what we wanted (even adding an activity on our last afternoon when our flight was at night, and then removing it when our flight got moved up). Our guide Franco was great, and we really enjoyed traveling with him. The car was very nice and felt like one of the most comfortable on the road. Our schedule was packed, which was exactly what we had requested. I thought it was definitely worth the price and really appreciated Vola working with us on all of the details ahead of time.

Edited: 4:21 pm, March 21, 2016
Madagascar
Destination Expert
for Madagascar
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
79 reviews
1. Re: Tour Report: Asisten Tours

I had the same experience with them when we used them last year. Thanks for the feedback it is good to know they are still performing well because I recommend them all the time.

2. Re: Tour Report: Asisten Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 25, 2017