We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

My husband and I are planing a 2 weeks trip to Madagascar in June 2013. Any good tips? I would love to here your experience regarding tour opperators in Madagascar.

1. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:38 am, February 04, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
1,139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

We used cactus tours. Mada is a very different place, a wonderful experience but very poor. Read some previous posts about tips and pm me if u have questions.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
1,139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

Also beware of posts written by operators and their friends, unfortunately this is becoming common. They often have very few posts and only about one subject or area feel free to message me with questions

4. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:50 pm, April 03, 2013
5. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, February 05, 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

Thank you so much for taking the time to response. I will check it out. Have a nice day, Nurit.

7. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, February 23, 2013
8. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 1:00 pm, February 24, 2013
Edited: 1:00 pm, February 24, 2013
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

I used and recommend Asisten Travel. Everything ran smoothly, I met the owner, the guides were great and, in a country like Madagascar I was glad and fortunate to have them on my side when things didn't go as planned (I'm sure you've heard air Madagascar is more than a tad unreliable). With Asisten, things went as expected, hotels were of the level we agreed on, tours were booked, our guides spoke English, and we enjoyed our trip. Feel free to message me if you want more details.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can anyone suggest a very good toor opperator in Madagascar?

Thanks. I am considering Asisten but their price is very high, and that is why I hesitate. is it ok to ask you if you felt the same? thanks for your help.