We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Hotel in Tana

Sammamish...
Level Contributor
338 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Top Hotel in Tana

Back to tana on business. Last trip 2 years ago stayed at eh "fading" hilton, which appears to have had its franchise pulled, and is now the Carlton. Is it still the best among a medicore choice of the major hotels? What about the Coulbert? Any others that are top end business class hotels?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Hotel in Tana

Hi!

I hope you can still use this info

I actually just checked out the rooms at Colbert, Pallisandre & Carlton for my friends about to visit & also from biz friends who had used all 3 (these are the top hotels here)

Carlton - still TIRED looking and bad food but internet ok

Colbert - ONLY the "NEW" wing please - very acceptable, internet speed fine, food's ok but there are choices to eat nearby

I love their spa & heated pool BUT I wouldn't open my windows as being in centre of town where the heaviest traffic are..hmm!

Pallisandre - VERY good but expensive restaurant, great rooms, terrible internet connection & speed

good luck!

2. Re: Top Hotel in Tana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 30, 2009