We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tourist visa to libya

Which Tripoli hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
libyatoday2008
4 posts
Save Topic
tourist visa to libya

Now, you can obtain your tourist visa to libya 'on arrival'>

I highly recommend Eye of Libya tours

www.eyeoflibya.com

Best wishes,

Dave

Madison, Wisconsin
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: tourist visa to libya

Hello

Just wondering if you completed your trip - I also am independent female traveler and do not want to sign up with a tour group as I have friends there that will make me welcome in the home and see to my needs of getting around. Any solid information on how to obtain usa visa for such of trip this year?

Many thanks, Cindy

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
46 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: tourist visa to libya

hi cindy, no i have not been to libya yet, i seemed to have been side tracked by a cheap fare to asia (so typically girlie) and couldnt resist the temptation. im sure its a huge help not having to have the passport translated when applying for a visa however as i have not yet done anything further i really cannot comment. if you find yourself there please post something on this forum which i am sure will asist many prospective travellers to libya.

enjoy and good luck.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: tourist visa to libya

I am Libyan I will be back to my home next month if you need any help I will help you also if you are travelling in the same time I help you a lot like Language and other things.

Nice trip to you

Tripoli
13 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: tourist visa to libya

Hello، I am tour guide in Libya. I can help and organise a tour fit your time. Pleas contact me for more detaile on-1979@live.com

15. Re: tourist visa to libya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 06, 2011