We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation

Gambia
1 post
Save Topic
accommodation

A married couple hoping to relocate to Liberia by October. Looking for a decent 1 or 2 rooms apartment or any secured accommodation in decent environment for 6mths-1year. I can be contacted through mail mikeloye@yahoo.com

Las Palmas de Gran...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation

Hi

I expect you have found suitable accomodation by now but I thought I would give a brief reply for the benefit of others.

Long term 2 bedroom places can cost from $300 u.s. per month down to $50. Like anywhere you travel you get what you pay for.

If you stay outside sinkor area the prices can be at the back-packers level. On the other hand a great place to stay for luxury on the beach is ""Tinkers village resort". Prices around $100 u.s. per night. I ve lived in Monrovia suburb of Gardnersville for 5 months and love the people and the place! For all the daily hardship plus the war they have endured for 14ish years, most are still happier than the majority of my English friends. Great beaches, fishing and bird watching, forests and rivers.For a much different holiday try LIBERIA.

Terry

2. Re: accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, July 21, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Monrovia