We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting a visa from Ghana

Wellington, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
Getting a visa from Ghana

Can anyone tell me the process for getting a travel visa from Ghana? How much would a medical test to travel cost. Also does anybody know the phone number of the De Selve Clinic in Cantonment? Or the phone number of the Green Hills School of Health? Can anyone tell me the name of the schools principle? Thank you.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
184 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting a visa from Ghana

The best place to ask about the visa process will be the embassy of whichever country you want the visa from? Every country has thier own rules and process. Example, if u want a visa to the U.S.A from Accra, you have to contact the U.S embassy in accra for instructions and procedure.

With regards to the other questions, I don't have any info on that but be careful if someone is asking for help and using those names as bait. Maybe other forumers know the principal of the school and will let you know.

2. Re: Getting a visa from Ghana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 23, 2014