We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Museum visits

Accra
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Museum visits

hello, has anyone has visited any of the museums in Ghana in the past 1 year? If you have, I'd like us to talk about your impressions. Pls call me on +233243431016 or send me mail at michaelbarimah@yahoo.co.uk. . I would be very pleased if you could do that before the 22nd of Ferbruary,Thanks. I need your input for a research I'm conducting.

Northern California
Level Contributor
796 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Museum visits

Your 22 February deadline has passed, but you can pm me with any specific questions that you have.

Accra
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Museum visits

Hi, thanks a lot for your response. Though the deadline has passed, I'd still like to ask you about what your impressions were after your visit to the National Museum. I'd be very pleased if you could answer the following questions:

1. How would you rate the learning process in the national museum?

( ) Very good ( ) good ( ) Somewhat ( ) not good ( ) very bad

2. How would you personally have preferred to learn about things in the museum?

3. What did you really love about your visit to the museum?

4. How well did you feel the museum environment helped you learn about the artefacts you saw?

( ) The museum environment is very good for learning about artefacts

( ) The museum environment is good for learning about artefacts

( ) The museum environment is neither good nor bad for learning

( ) The museum environment is bad for learning about artefacts

( ) The museum environment is very bad for learning about artefacts

5.Were your expectations met about the museum exhibition & space?

( ) Very well met ( )Well met ( )Somewhat ( )Not well met ( ) Not met at all

Thank you very much

Edited: 7:07 am, March 06, 2012
3. Re: Museum visits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, May 26, 2013