We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel ideas

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel ideas

Hi,

I am a regular visitor to Kenya but I plan to give Accra a try in April.

I have a few questions that I may find answers to if i search the forum but saying this Ghana forum is a little slow I thought I would just ask to get some movement here.

Can anyone give me a few hotels i may look at for my weeks stay. Ideally I want one near enough the beach and the city centre, so somewhere in between would be great. I dont want super comfort, just a decent shower and bed. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, whats the ride like into the centre from the airport?

Are the beaches nice in Accra, Labadi etc?

Guess that should do for starters, thanks in advance.

Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel ideas

Maybe try the pink hostel, the number is in the Bradt guide and rates are usually negotiable. It's in an ok area, taxis' no where it is and the rooms are secure.

12. Re: Hotel ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 pm, May 31, 2013