We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel help in Accra

Which Accra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel help in Accra

Hi there,

I'm looking for some advice on choosing a hotel for a trip next summer. I will be travelling with my 5 year old daughter, so looking for a room with a queen size bed, or two singles. Price range up to $70-80 max.

I've been to Ghana before and stayed in hostels, with friends etc. But because I'm travelling with my daughter and I really want to keep her away from any health scares, I need somewhere with good standards of cleanliness and air-con. I've looked at all the options in the bradt guide and LP etc. The ones I'm mulling over, are: Newhaven Hotel, Afia African Village, Byblos Hotel, Frankies. I also rang up the Salvation Army Hostel, which I've stayed at before in their dorms, and apparently they have private rooms with en-suite - has anybody ever used these? What are they like?

Any recommendations out of these would be most welcome. Also, if there are any others you think fit the bill please let me know!!

Thanks in advance!

1. Re: Hotel help in Accra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, November 21, 2012