We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prenuptial

prenuptial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, April 10, 2014
South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: prenuptial

Angler29 If you know for a fact that this person has been granted a visa and has no assets of her own and does not meet the criteria then I would ask that you report the fact to the Home Office. If you are suggesting she has been granted a visa because she knows someone with a large amount of money in TG then this needs stopping. I have been led to believe that only aprox 1 in 10 visitor applications are being approved just now. If someone is jumping the queue then this needs stopping.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,574 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: prenuptial

The person in case has been seeing the girl for 4yrs and has a child with her,infact the child has a british passport,im just agrieved that i cant get my wife over for a 1 month holiday because she has no assets in Gambia,ive offered to put a bond up,we also have a daugher,she would not be travelling,my wife has no intentions of 'doing a runner' as the Ghana office is insinuating,if anyones going to do a runner it will be me when i retire as ive put a lot of money into our rented compond over there!!!!

43. Re: prenuptial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, April 10, 2014
East Peckham...
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
44. Re: prenuptial

Oh Dear.

Here we go again.

Get answers to your questions about Banjul