We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
247 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

has anyone been? or know anything about it..other than the GE website.

Ilminster, United...
Destination Expert
for Gambia
Level Contributor
5,813 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

Hi

Loads of info at accessgambia.com/hotelweb/sandele-bay-eco-re… and www.sandele.com rgds

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
247 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

thanks Adrian

Brikama Town
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

Well you can go into google and then you will be able to find the right website for sure.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

We've booked for this year - going out on the 26th December. To clarify a couple of questions we had we emailed the hotel direct:

Their website is:www.sandele.com

Maurice was very helpful & we're both really looking forward to a very different Gambia Experience this New Year

5. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:36 pm, August 06, 2009
UK
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

Hi

Looking at this resort as a destination. If you have been could you post your opinion - not finding it easy to get any views on it.

Thanks

Fajara, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

sixtyseconds you could PM the person who has been there as it is unlikely they will look at this post a gain

regards fj

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

thankyou for your help - how do I pm a poster - I'm new to this.............

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,476 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

Hi, Mickey gem ended up going elsewhere I think.

to pm someone click on their name, then select send message on left hand side.

wales
Level Contributor
379 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandele Bay Eco-Retreat

Hi, we went for a coffee there in dec, we where staying down the road at halahin lodge, the manager showed us 1 of the rooms, they are lovely, huge big bedroom a walk in wardrobe, huge shower, & a spiral staircase onto the roof, theres a plunge pool shared between 2 rooms, the beach there is lovely but way too quiet for me, we were the only ones on it! its opposite the snake farm, & thats about the only thing there, if your into peace & quiet then you,ll love it! the price was £100 per person per night, way out of my price range lol, xx

Get answers to your questions about Gambia