We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Meijel
2 posts
Save Topic
tou rguide

hi travellers,

How do i find a reliable tour-guide/ driver. English speaking and with good transport. for about 2 weeks and a reasonable price.

We start in Addis.

All advice is welcome and appreciated.

Teresia

Treviso, Italy
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tou rguide

Hi Treesje,

You can find a reliable tour guide/Driver by dealing with one tour company. They can provide you a driver guide with a car or driver + guide. But if you are looking for a reasonable price I know some agents they offer what you are looking for, I will Pm you then you can choose which is good for you.

Good Luck and nice trip.

Tommy

2. Re: tou rguide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:59 am, December 15, 2010
3. Re: tou rguide

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:59 am, December 15, 2010
Addis Ababa...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tou rguide

Dear Treesje,

Thank you for choosing Ethiopia as attraction destination. To get reliable tour-guide/driver you should sure that entity should be legal, knowledgeable, and check the car which you want to rent has comprehensive insurance. in this can you may have excellent memorable travel experience.

wishing you have a nice memorable travel Experience in Ethiopia.

Bekure

Addis Ababa
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: tou rguide

Hello Treesje,

I am a registered tour guide, and i am happy to be your guide. you can e-mail me for my services. e-mail bayou_elias@yahoo.com

Regards

elias

Meijel
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: tou rguide

Thanksfor all the information.

We found a good one!!

Treviso, Italy
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tou rguide

Great and have a great vaccation.

enjoy your trips.

PS: we will wait with your travel experience to Ethiopia.

T.E.

8. Re: tou rguide

Removed on: 9:48 pm, May 31, 2010
9. Re: tou rguide

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:37 am, November 12, 2010