We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wifi in Addis

San Francisco
1 post
Save Topic
wifi in Addis

I am looking for a few good suggestions of places where I can sit and take advantage of some wifi/wireless connection in Addis. Cafes, hotels (where they don't mind if you sit in the lobby and use wifi), etc... Thanks!

Treviso, Italy
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wifi in Addis

There are lot now a days, You can simply find some on Bole road Cafes, such as New York Cafe, etc Order your tea and sit as long as you want, I will send others with names and where you can find them.

T.E.

Addis Ababa...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wifi in Addis

Dear traveler,

You can get wifi in all area of Addis at any tourist recommendation hotels restaurants, cafe and even out of Addis too. Please don't bother for it. Come soon and enjoy on Ethiopia attraction, culture and beauties

Bekure

3. Re: wifi in Addis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 24, 2010