We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guide/translator needed for Tigray region

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
guide/translator needed for Tigray region

Hi There,

Well everyone was so helpful on accomodation recommendations before that I am hoping to get help again.

My husband and 14 year old son will be traveling to Tigray from Addis. Out time is limited, so we will not be able to take a long tour, but would like to hire a guide/translator for a few days. I have had little to no luck with responses from agencies and I have tried close to 30!

Can anyone recommend a tour guide/translator/agency that may be able to help us for a few days while we are there?

We are hoping to meet our daughters birth families and see the sights in Mekelle and Shire Endasellassie.

Any help or suggestions are very welcome and appreciated.

Sincerely,

Laura (Arizona, USA)

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: guide/translator needed for Tigray region

Wonderful-thank you!

2. Re: guide/translator needed for Tigray region

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, September 07, 2009