We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk In Ethiopia Tours is the best tours I ever seen

San Francisco...
1 post
Walk In Ethiopia Tours is the best tours I ever seen

We just returned from our tour in Ethiopia on May 3 2015. We wanted to say something how much we enjoyed our trip. It was just fantastic. I and my Wife were very excited to visit Ethiopia. To visit the places we have heard and read some books about Ethiopia. All arrangements were professional and we were very pleased by the accommodations too.

We want to make sure that our tour guide in Ethiopia gets an extra special thank you as he was exceptional. He is fantastic and very knowledgeable about every place we visited. We hope to visit Ethiopia again soon and if we do we hope to be able to have your esteemed company to assist as all the destinations to visit.

We thank you, walk in Ethiopia Tours and the manger Henok, for all your help with our arrangements. We are very pleased with walk in Ethiopia tour and hope to book another trip in the next few years if not sooner.

Edited: 9:29 am, May 12, 2015
Addis Ababa...
1 post
1. Re: Walk In Ethiopia Tours is the best tours I ever seen

Dear Richard ,

Thank you for your feed back & we will make sure to work hard to satisfy more clients .

Henock shewasema

Edited: 12:33 pm, May 31, 2015
1 post
2 reviews
2. Re: Walk In Ethiopia Tours is the best tours I ever seen

I highly recommend WalkinEthiopia (www.walkinethiopia.com). Henock Shewasema and his team did a great job organizing an itinerary and working with our limited budget. The driver was professional and his local recommendations for lodging and food were invaluable to our incredible experience. Keep it up WalkinEthiopia!

3. Re: Walk In Ethiopia Tours is the best tours I ever seen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2016