We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omo Valley Tour

Ottawa, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Omo Valley Tour

Hello,

I'm planning to do a 5-7 days photography tour in Omo Valley (southern Ethiopia) in the period from Oct 4 to Oct 11th. (2012)

I'm looking for a travel mate to share traveling cost, if you are interested please let me know.

Thanks

Khanh

Addis Ababa...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Omo Valley Tour

Hello Khann

If u r travelling alone i can give you a cheap offer ermias_neg@yahoo.com

Arbaminch
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Omo Valley Tour

Hello Dear Me-Khanh;

My name is Bingo Hitsanu from ARBAMINCH, and i am a tour

organizer and local guide based in ARBAMINCH for the tailor made

tour to the OMO VALLEY REGIONS, either for a single, group tour as well

as i can also organize by finding different interested travelers to join each other. So that even though i haven't yet found any other trip request to join you as

your travel mates, but hope fully i would find any other travel mates to join you

but if we couldn't find any then i can organize your trip with a fair and reliable offers, that could be affordable for one person.

kind regards

bingoman

arbaminch
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Omo Valley Tour

hi sir am originally from the omo valley living in arbaminch and basically you can start your tour from abaminch it would be cheaper and easier so if you are interested you will have an offer for cheaper your Owen.

Bristol
Level Contributor
35 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Omo Valley Tour

i notice that a thorntree poster letsgo1 is looking for people to share a trip independently to omo valley starting from arbaminch on 19th december.

5. Re: Omo Valley Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, December 14, 2013