We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short stay

London
Level Contributor
113 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
short stay

Hi

I am researching a holiday for next year where I am thinking of flying to South Africa with Ethiopian Airlines and therfore stopping in Addis. I would only have a few days (max 4) to see something before connecting to Johannesburg and was wondering if anyone could advise of the best thing to do with such a limited time.

Thanks

Treviso, Italy
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: short stay

Dear TravelBeHappy,

First of all I love your nick, What ever you find something that can make you angry or sad, Travel Be happy because you will find something Better calture, People, nature ....

Sorry when I hear about travel I just feel emotional, I love to travel. And I have Understood ou that you will gonna be staying max 4 Nights, And If you could just give me some info I could be able to help you in what to do.

Where would you like to spend these days near the city Addis Ababa, Or anywhere in Ethiopia. And you would like to fly to Other cities or you prefer to drive? And if you could also gave me you interest I could give you one Itinerary for you short stay In Ethiopia,

Hay Happy Traveler, Travel Be happy.

And Discove the people, Nature Calture new life style..

Hope to see your reply soon.

If you also need any Further information PLease do NOT hasitat to contact me personaly or through TripAdvisor.

Cheers, and wish you to have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas.

TourEthiopia,

2. Re: short stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 pm, January 09, 2017
Treviso, Italy
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: short stay

Dear Travel Be happy Check this and others I will send you in your mail.

1 arrival in addis o/n hotel.

2 drive to arbaminch on the way visit rift valley lake. o/n hotel

3 full day visit in arbaminch, A.M visit dorze villege and P.M boat trip in chamo lake to see the corocodaial and hippo as well some barids.o/n hotel

4 drive back to awassa and visit the fish market. o/n hotel

5 drive back to addis.

4. Re: short stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 10, 2009