We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist Office in Praia

Paris, France
1 post
Save Topic
Tourist Office in Praia

Is there a Tourist Office in Praia? If so can you give me the address, telephone and especially the website. Much appreciated

Addis Ababa, Addis...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist Office in Praia

Hello Dear Mr/Mrs,

i am hanna from Ethiopia dvv international office, i interst to contanct with you becouse of the trip. on Noverber 04 back 10 we have a conferance in praia form my country i have got intil Dakar only, i think you can help me after Dakar how we get possible filght please? thank you!!

Hanna Gezahegn

Ethiopia

Santa Maria
Destination Expert
for Cape Verde
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist Office in Praia

Hi Sam, I don't think there is a tourist office in Praia. If you tell me what you need I can try to help.

Garland, Texas
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tourist Office in Praia

Is there surf in Praia or on the island? And if so, is there anywhere to rent a surf board? If not are there any water sports available?

Kevin

4. Re: Tourist Office in Praia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Praia